German engineered and made by Weinmann.
The modern measurement technology in the Prisma20A reliably determines whether your breathing disorder during the night is caused by an obstructive or a central sleep apnoea. The device automatically responds to events and continuously adapts pressure support to your current needs. To make your therapy more flexible and effective, your doctor can combine both ventilation modes CPAP and APAP with the comfortable pressure relief softPAP™.
Major features of prisma20A:
• Can operate as a CPAP or APAP or a combination of both
• Touchscreen display for ease of use with alarm clock
• Extremely quiet
• Integrated heated tube prevents condensation in tube and mask
• Includes humidifier and premium bag
• Pressure relief softPAP increases breathing comfort and provides therapy flexibility
• Reliable technology to tell obstructive from central apnoeas
• Comfort functions like softSTART, autoSTART-STOP and therapy feedback support your compliance.